It's a quiet day at work so I'm making some plans. This years goals are less ambitious than last year's. They're all within reach:
- At least 7,200km on the bike. A 20% rise.
- Finish the year in the top 1,000 riders on bikejournal.com
- At least 366 hours in the saddle - one hour a day for the leap year. A 27% rise.
- At least 183 rides - on the bike every second day. A 42% increase.
- Lifting my average speed to at least 22.5km/h. A 4% increase!
- Seeing how many days in a row I can ride at least 10km, starting on January 1.
- Riding at least 400km in the Oppy (360km last year) and completing the 200km Alpine Classic within the time limit (130km last year).
- Blog more!
I enjoy cycling and I enjoy setting challenges for myself, I wonder how many of these - if any I can knock off.
0km so far this year.